Last updated on 1 April, 2021
Thank you for visiting our Website.
NTQ Solution and NTQ Japan shall be referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” in this following Statement. This Statement highlights our privacy practices regarding personal information that we collect and store about you through our website, and also for the personal information that you provide us while participating in our events, campaigns.
1. Personal Data Collection
In general, no registration is required to access any information on our website. However, personal data may be collected from you on a voluntary basis for some particular purposes or services. The data may include the following categories:
- Personal Information: Your name, Email, Phone number, Company Name, Website
- Project Information: Information related to your service requirement (for example: your project objective, challenge, budget, timeline).
- Cookies: Like many other websites, we record your visit automatically through cookies, which are some small data structures sent to your devices to record your visit and to indentify you during the futures visits. The type of data collected include: time of visit, page visited, time spent on each page of our website, referring site details (such as the URI you came through to arrive to our site), type of your web browser, type of your operating system, your network location and IP address. This information collected from you will only be used to compile general statistics in relation to the number of visitors to our website and also the usage of our website.
Most Internet browser will automatically accept cookies, however, you can instruct your browser by editing its options to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from our website.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you;
- To respond to any of your inquiries;
- For general marketing purposes;
- For general market research;
- For registration or enrollment of events, campaigns organized by us or our partners.
- To obey regulation in applicable laws.
The basis for our collection and use of your data are as follows:
- Consent: We collect, store and process your personal information based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any moment by contacting us.
- Contract performance: We collect, store and process your personal information when it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are the party. Refusal to supply personal information may result in NTQ Solution is unable to provide you any service.
- Legal obligation: We collect, store and process your personal information to comply with our obligations in applicable laws.
- Legitimate interests: We process your personal information when it is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party, provided that these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
We may use your personal data for marketing purposes. We may communicate newsletters, survey forms, or other promotions to you by post or online, and as appropriate and where required, we will ask for your consent or provide you the option to unsubscribe from our marketing program. You may also opt-out by contacting us via email to email@example.com
3. Security of Personal Data
We take personal data security seriously. We commit to use reasonable and appropriate care to protect your personal data from misuse, loss, leakage and/or alteration of information.
4. Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data
We do not disclose any personal data to any third parties except requested by law or with your prior consent. For the purpose of marketing or providing service to you, we may share your personal data with our subsidiaries, our mother companies, our business partners, our authorized contractors, our agents, our advisors, and our employees.
We have no control over any act of any third party. The privacy protection stated in this Statement does not apply to the information which has been disclosed to any third party incidental to or in the course of our operation or in providing our services. We assume no responsibilities on the privacy protection against such third parties.
5. Data Retention
Your personal data will be retained for such period as may be necessary for the carrying out of the purposes outlined in this Statement.
6. Personal Data Access and Correction
You are entitled to be informed by us whether we hold your personal data. You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer the Personal data that we hold.
Any such data request access has to be made in writing and sent to us by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org